Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Complaint

I've received complaints from the only faithful reader of my blog that I have resorted to audioblogging mindless sounds as opposed to writing something with original thought. So I shall pledge to now come up with something brilliant. Hmm. Ummm. La la la la. Thinking. Thinking. Oh, I know. I can tell you about my thoughts on The Fantastic Four. No. I'm going to put that in my Moovy Revyoo site. Umm. Well. Uhh. How 'bout this? Here is a recording of me trying to think of something original to write.

this is an audio post - click to play

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how sad that I might be your only faithful reader... Thanks, I do prefer the written word. We all know to believe everything we read, but not to believe everything we hear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home