Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Why the Seahawks Lost

Well, one big reason the Hawks lost is that they didn't score more points than Pittsburgh. I've seen countless games and have yet to see a team win who has less points than their opponent. A lot of people are blaming the guys in the stripes for that. As an unbiased observer, I'd say they have a real case. I'm going to have to send a note off to Paul Tagliabooboo and let him know where I stand on this. I guess he and the rest of the NFL brass got what they wanted out of the Superbowl. But all serious fans got shortchanged. The Laughing Cowbladder is not laughing for the moment.

2 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to post a comment without any bitter words that have to be removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So....how's that go again...the team with the most points wins, huh? We'll maybe we should take a new approach and try and get that rule changed?

BsChE @ 98092

 

Post a Comment

<< Home