Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Morality

I'm sitting here typing as my kids watch Pooh. Normally they would be in big trouble if they said the word "pooh" but for some reason Pooh Bear is okay. This is another example of our moral decline. What if it was Pooh Bare? Is that next? Don't even get me started about how offensive Shrek was, and the sequel too. What was the name of the sequel? Hmm. Oh yeah, Shrek 2.

They just don't make movies like they used to. You know. Black and white. No sound. And best of all, no Brad Pitt. I hear him and Jennifer Tilly are breaking up. They just seem like a mismatch but they could make it work if we weren't in such a decline.

Speaking of mismatches, what about a sitcom and Charlie Sheen? They seem incompatible, and they are. What does this have to do with morality? It's immoral to produce such a show.

I also felt this food show I was watching the other night was immoral but I soon found out it was Emeril.

By the way, who is the Doofdaddy?

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI...Doofdaddy is actually Foofoodaddy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home