Friday, April 21, 2006

Lazy Morning

I woke up on my own this morning. No alarms, no baby screaming, no call to prayer blaring from a tower on a loud speaker. I like waking up naturally because it means I got plenty of sleep which is supposed to be age defying. I’m not sure how well this works because my birth date is still the same.

I didn’t eat breakfast. I rarely do. I‘d love to eat some steak and eggs but I don’t have time to cook nor do I have time to retrieve the eggs from the hen house, slaughter the cow, and age the beef. The problem with beef is with this mad cow thing, you just don’t know whether you can trust the meat supply. That would be a good name for a band, “Meat Supply.”

3 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Meat Supply will be appearing soon on American Idol.

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Meat Supply will be appearing soon on American Idol.

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger anonymous jones said...

Hi! You'd have to be careful with the band line up, wouldn't you?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home